Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Talking Shit

A real list of things I have really said in real chat that relate to poop.


me: because i was just thinking that for a moment... maybe i will eat nothing but raspberries for 2 weeks, and my poop will be the dip
Statley: i think that regardless of what you eat, your poop will still be rife with dead red blood cells. and, of course, that mucus coating.

yeah. i dont get turned on by pooping or poop

i know what that poop is. holy F, i have no rolaids

when you smell my poop smell, you forget everything

wow. you know, i never realized how bad maxims writing was until recently. i could shit circles around these turdturders

i felt like 3 turds in a 2-turd-sized duffle bag yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8TOk925l-5I

))<>((
forever.

R D Hardcore said...

How indubitably apropos! (chortle)