Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ladyboys Here I Come!

As Rodney, has mentioned(and most of the three people that read this blog already know), I will be traveling to the land of the Ladyboy! Check em out!!! (Make sure to watch all the way to the end. The expression on the guys face when he realizes that the chick he's sexually harassing has a hard on is priceless.)



I mean shit, these dudes are hotter than the all real women I've ever slept with. I know that ain't saying much (where did you go Bama girl???) But damn, reminds of the old Barbarians single, 'Are you a boy are a girl?' Suffice it to say, this may damp down on any aspirations of getting laid in Thailand that I may of had. Its not really sexual appealing when you have to ask someone for a birth certificate before you get your freak on. But then again what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand, right? Besides, if I do end up drunkly sleeping with a dude, at least they be smoking hot.

Cheers!!!

2 comments:

JONEZ said...

It's all pink on the inside.

drew6r19 said...

In this case, it's all yellow.

Zinger!!!