Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Breaking Down Racial Stereotypes: Part III

Think all black guys can dance? Well check this shit out...



Now, I know that this doesn't exactly prove that all black guys can't dance but it does prove that these particular black guys surely can not. And the reason is that the above is not dancing but dry humping ...an ottoman...and a mirror...and a door...and a lamp. I don't think I have seen anything this disturbing since that scene in "Fried Green Tomatoes," where a group of overweight, middle-aged white women look at their vagina's with a hand mirror. Gives me the shivers every time. Which leads me to wonder if this type of "dancing" will be the inspiration for another urban teen dance movie a la "You Got Served," and if so what would the title be? If anyone has any idea's please leave a comment. You just got served.

2 comments:

R D Hardcore said...

How about "You Got Perved"?

or maybe this particular segment could be named "Fall of the Ottoman Empire" - because, seriously, if I were badly dry humped by 5 dudes, I would break down too.

drew6r19 said...

Too bad "Grindhouse" is already taken .