Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I want to marry this woman.

If you haven't seen this, you need to give it a look. Mika Brzezinski refuses to report the inane horse shit daily spewed on mainstream 24 hour news channels.



I don't know about you but I am so fucking sick of Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and their ilk constantly being reported when we are in a sham war and our liberties at home are being stripped daily by a cynical and ignorant administration. I mean FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!! Isn't there some missing white girl out there we can care about???? Oh yeah, I forgot they found her body and the black boyfriend did it. FFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!! I mean surely there is some D-list celebrity out there that has overdosed on oxycotin and bon bons, right???? FuckFuckFuckFuckFuck...FFFFUUUUCCCKK!!!!! Any way hats off to Mika, lets hope she doesn't get fired for refusing to dumb down the American public.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here here