Monday, July 9, 2007

Reaffirming Social Stereotypes

New Feature for Bad Guy Reaction!!! Yeah!!! Hell, a new post at that!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully, some of you still read this blog even though there has not been too much posting lately. To which I apologize. I have been unemployed and busy living off the government dole by playing video games and growing my beard out. Anyway, on to the subject at hand. If you ever had any doubts that jocks (especially of the Caucasian sort) are complete douches then you should check this out...



My god, it is so painful to watch...yet, like a retarded child, I cant seem to look away. Anyway, this heaping pile of nu-metal shit is brought to you courtesy of the Eastside Catholic High School Crusaders. Apparently, No one can hit, run, or get hair highlights quite like the Crusaders. Although, I will agree with the metro sexual message of there creed (more implied) I would have to disagree with the other assumptions made about there football prowess. Obviously, they are a little to young to remember this...



Thats correct folks thats the boys from this smash 80s hit...



Anyway, I would love to see the Crusaders play the Wildcats. I can only imagine it would go a little something like this...



I know, I know, it doesn't make that much sense. I wanted to post the Football scene from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" where Forest Whitaker unleashes hell on Lincoln High, but it wasn't on YouTube. Instead I went for slow mo footage of vicious pee-wee football hits, which are FUCKING AWESOME!!! Cheers.

No comments: