Thursday, April 19, 2007

Power of the Penis!

Dear Readers of Bad Guy Reaction,

A delightful video from our friends down at YouTube was brought to my attention today.  I felt that I had to share this with you, Dear Readers.  I also felt that just putting up a link to a video is bad blog etiquette.  I suppose that you come here to read our often comical takes on the world at large (or because we badgered you enough that you finally came to the site.)  But I figure you don't spend that valuable time of yours between submitting pre-quals, toasting bagels, and taking your hourly shits to see "Hey, I found a funny picture of a ____fill in animal here___ with huge nutz. LOL."  So that brought me to, maybe I will make a insightful comment on the video, and drop a joke or two.  But as the video carried on, I found that nothing I could type could bring any more enjoyment to you, Dear Readers.

Without further adieu,
I present to you

Vagina Power with Alexyss Tyler!




(Does she have a little bit of an Ilsa thing going on in the second one? Oh, no, she is a pilot, not an SS)

1 comment:

drew6r19 said...

I can often feel the heat of my own penis through my pants. Although, I'm not sure ir that means I have 'penis power,' or that I need to take a shower. Same difference.