Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Separated at Birth? Pt. II

While trolling around the internet today I happened upon this gem from Portland rapper Laz-D, who happens to have downs syndrome.

While watching the video, it took me about all of 5 seconds to realize that Laz-D and grill wearing, Houston based rapper Paul Wall must have been separated at birth. Now I know what you are going to say, "Aren't all white rappers retarded?" To which I will reply, "Well, you may have a point...but ultimately, NO." Hip Hop artists such as Necro, MC Paul Barman, Sucka MCs, Grand Buffet and the Beastie Boys tend to buck the trend of the stupidity of 'white rappers.' But unfortunately, Paul Wall does not. In fact I'm not sure if these two guys are separated at birth, or its just the case that Paul Wall is straight up retarded. Take this picture for instance.



Or hell, check this one out...




What a spazz. Shit, just do a Google image search of this guy, they are all pretty tardy looking, if you ask me. This may explain why Paul Wall likes shiny metal objects so much. I also found further evidence below.

Thanks for the advice on picking up the shorties, Paul!!! I would have thought that a good way to pick up girls is not to talk like a complete fucking idiot. Goes to show what I know. In another segment of this web show, Paul enlightens us upon the life changing aspects of fatherhood, when he states, "one of the things that change about you is organization in your bedroom." What the fuck? Thats the best he could come up with? I bet it really sucks when you have to share your toys with you kid too, huh Paul? I know you bought those diamond encrusted Tonka Trucks, but you really should share with your three year old, buddy.

I guess I should be careful what I say since according to this video, Paul Wall is quite the internet guru cause hes got the 'internet goin nutz'...

Hope you like the blog, Paul Wall...you retarded jackass.

No comments: